Monday, January 8, 2007

First Time (part one)

I took my stepson to his first raptors game yesterday. he got to play pretty much everything they had in the fan inactive concourse before heading inside where we each got Andrea Bargnarni action figures. We sat at one end of the arena, 15 rows up from the floor so we got thunder sticks to use to try and distract the Washington Wizards from hitting freethrows. At half-time I bought him a two month early birthday present - a red and white Spalding raptor basketball. After the game he got to go on the floor and shoot a basket (he missed - but just barely). All that AND the raptors won! WooHoo!!! He's 8. I still have my ticket stub from the first NBA game I ever went to - Utah playing LA in playoff game - the players looked like running trees! I was 29.

No comments: